Finding a medical clinic that offers high-quality, personalized, yet fully comprehensive healthcare isn’t always possible in rural areas like ours. But now it is: Mount Ayr Medical Clinic is nestled inside the Ringgold County Hospital, and our team offers everything you and your family would ever need in urgent care and family healthcare.
We provide a vast range of medical services to suit you and your family during extended opening hours, all in the convenient location of the hospital. Rather than having to go to the emergency room for nonemergency issues, our medical clinic acts as an urgent care center – and also as your family doctor’s office.
Because Mt. Ayr Medical Clinic is a local doctors’ office based within Ringgold County Hospital, we provide high-quality medical care every weekday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Because of our connection with the hospital, we can provide convenient access to different medical departments whenever necessary, such as medical specialists or imaging services.
Comprehensive Medical Care for the Whole Family
At Mt. Ayr Medical Clinic, we are here for you and your family throughout all stages of life and for almost all health situations. Our services include:
- Urgent care (for non-life-threatening but acute medical issues) for people of all ages
- Family medicine (both internal medicine and pediatric care)
- Physical examinations, including regular checkups and DOT physicals
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) testing and vaccines
- Lab services and bloodwork
- Telehealth services
- Family planning and prenatal care
- Allergy testing, treatment, and immunotherapy
- Diabetes education and management
- Health coaching services
- Wound care, including chronic and difficult-to-treat wounds
- Home visits (within 20 miles of Mount Ayr for homebound Medicare patients)
Extended Opening Hours
With work, school, and other commitments, it isn’t always easy to see a doctor at a convenient time. At Mount Ayr Medical Clinic, we are open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. to ensure that you are able to visit us without disrupting your regular schedule.
Child Sick Visits
At Mount Ayr Medical Clinic, we have a “no child is turned away” policy. If your child is sick, injured, or otherwise, in need of medical attention, we will promptly treat them.
Telehealth involves talking to a doctor over the phone, usually by using the video capability on your smartphone or another device. This enables a face-to-face meeting with a doctor without having to actually be in person at the medical clinic.
Telehealth ensures vulnerable patients can get the healthcare they need without running the risk of being exposed to transmissible illnesses at a healthcare facility. Our telehealth service through Mount Ayr Medical Clinic requires no patient-registration process or unnecessary app to be downloaded.
Quality Care for Patients
To ensure we continually improve the care we provide, we compare our patient outcomes with top medical centers nationwide. We define optimal-quality care as:
- Coordinated care across all healthcare settings
- Superior patient care and outcomes
- Medical services are provided in a timely manner
- Outstanding patient safety
- All-inclusive access to healthcare
Medical Clinic at Ringgold County Hospital in Southwestern Iowa
At Mount Ayr Medical Clinic, we deliver high-quality healthcare services to everyone. With a wealth of experience, our doctors and medical providers are here to offer you and your family comprehensive medical services to keep you happy and healthy.
To find out more about Mount Ayr Medical Clinic and the services we provide, call us today at (641) 464-4470. We look forward to serving you!