Ringgold County Hospital Foundation
Since 1951, Ringgold County Hospital has been providing high-quality healthcare services to patients and their families from all walks of life. We often hear from those who were so moved by the care they received at Ringgold County Hospital that they want to find a special way to “pay it forward”. Through the Ringgold County Hospital Foundation, you can make that happen. The purpose of the Ringgold County Hospital Foundation is to support individuals, businesses and organizations for the growth and advancement of exceptional rural healthcare to create a positive experience for patients, staff, and community here at RCH. With your help, this foundation will help support high-quality dedicated healthcare in Ringgold County for future generations.
The purpose of this Foundation is to create an investment that will promote and enhance quality rural healthcare services. Funds can be used to provide needed capital improvements, technology enhancements, equipment upgrades and to establish new programs or services. The power of the foundation comes from your donations. Your gift is tax-deductible under IRS Code 501(c)3. Your gift - of any size - is greatly appreciated and will be acknowledged with a combination thank you letter and tax receipt.
Ways to you can support the Ringgold County Hospital Foundation:
- One-time Gifts. If interested in making a one-time gift, you may donate by mailing a check to the Ringgold County Hospital Foundation at 504 N. Cleveland St., Mount Ayr, Iowa, 50854
- Annual Support. We greatly appreciate the annual support from those who yearly donate to the Ringgold County Hospital Foundation. Annual support is crucial to maintaining future success and quality services.
- Honorary or Memorial Gifts. Honorary gifts are a meaningful and powerful way for you to recognize the accomplishments of your loved ones, family, or friends. After the donation, the Foundation will notify the honoree or next-of-kin that you have given a gift in their memory or honor.
- Special Events. Events such as the Annual Ringgold County Hospital Foundation Golf Tournament, among others, are another way for donors to generously support rural healthcare services while being entertained.
- Specific Gifts. In addition to the following opportunities to support the Ringgold County Hospital Foundation, we also accept gifts marked for a specific purpose. If you are interested in this option, we ask you to contact the Foundation at (641)-464-3226 or RCHFoundation@rchmtayr.org.
Additional Ways to Contribute:
- RCH Endowment. The Ringgold County Hospital Endowment fund was established through the South Central Iowa Community Foundation (SCICF) on October 1, 2001. The purpose of the endowment is to provide funds for new improvements to Ringgold County Hospital. To donate to the RCH Endowment click here.
Contact Information and Foundation Board Members
Feel free to contact the Ringgold County Foundation at (641)-464-3226 or email RCHFoundation@rchmtayr.org with any questions.
Board Members Include:
- Rhett Murphy, President
- Melissa Walter, Vice President
- Terri Ruby, Secretary
- Brenda Willis, Treasurer
- Tiffany Bolles, Member
- Karleen Stephens, Board of Trustees Representative