At Ringgold County Hospital, we provide patient-centered care to help people recuperate and improve their health while staying in one of our 16 “Wellness Rooms.” Each room is designed to be functional, soundproof and feel comfortable with a large private bath and shower. Curved walls help prevent injuries and the spread of infection.
We serve a smaller community, so we know our patients as neighbors, friends and family. There’s a sense of warmth and genuine concern for everyone here. Because we’re not so big, our low nurse-to-patient ratio means each patient gets the individual attention they need. Our nurses are certified and capable of caring for nearly every condition from pediatrics to cardiac life support, ensuring you’ll receive the best care, no matter when or why you’re admitted. Ringgold County Hospital also provides convenient access to everything you may need to recuperate, including lab work, medical imaging, physical therapy, a pharmacy and other services.
- Acute care – Inpatient hospitalization for serious illness or recovery after surgery
- Skilled care – Continued care for longer-term recuperation and rehabilitation
- Cardiac monitoring – Central monitoring of heart rate and rhythm at nurses’ station
- Observation – For patients who need to be observed or monitored for further diagnosis
- Hospice – Contract with hospice services to provide end-of-life care or caregiver relief
- Outpatient services – Blood transfusions, antibiotic IV therapy or wound care services
- Respiratory therapy – Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for respiratory illnesses or disease