Ringgold County Hospital provides infusion services ordered by your doctor on an outpatient basis so you get the treatment you need while recovering in the privacy and comfort of your home. This service is offered as a convenience for patients who require frequent infusions of medications, including those with central lines, to eliminate the need for an inpatient hospital stay or emergency room visit. We offer a range of infusion therapies by intravenous infusion and intramuscular and subcutaneous injections including chemotherapy and supportive services, treatment for blood disorders and intravenous antibiotics or treatments.
If it does become necessary, we also provide inpatient infusion services. Your comfort is important to us, so we provide a private room, blankets, pillows and meals (during regularly scheduled hours) to keep you relaxed while undergoing infusion therapy at Ringgold County Hospital.
Other infusion services, including any infusion or parenteral/injectable medication as ordered by your medical provider, are available. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ringgold County Hospital Specialty Clinics at (641) 464-4409.
- Antibiotic therapy and traditional IV medications
- Blood product transfusions
- Chemotherapy services including both IV and parenteral therapies, as well as ambulatory intermittent pump regimens
- Biotherapy services consisting of antibody and gammaglobulin therapies that incorporate Neupogen or Aranesp
- Hydration therapy to replace water and electrolytes if you need them
- Vascular access device/port lab draws and maintenance care
- Central line lab draws and maintenance care
- Patient education about infusion and/or injections