Ringgold County Hospital has partnered with ASI Audiology Services out of Red Oak to make better hearing possible while staying close to home. A doctor of audiology is available at Ringgold County Hospital Specialty Clinics twice a month to help you fully understand what type of hearing loss you may have and how it can best be treated. Appointments are typically available at RCH the first and third Tuesday of every month.
To schedule or change an appointment, please call (641) 435-1288.
Diagnosing a hearing loss problem is the first step in the process to regaining your hearing. If your hearing is affecting your life, your relationships and the things you love to do, it’s time to get help. If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions below, consider having your hearing checked:
- Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
- Do you have to strain to understand conversations?
- Do you have trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
- Do many people you talk to seem to mumble (or not speak clearly)?
- Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
- Do you have trouble understanding speech of women and children?
- Do others hear sounds that you can’t hear?
- Do you have trouble hearing in a noisy background?
- Do people get annoyed because you misunderstand what they say?
- Do people tell you they think you have hearing loss?