- Wellness - Healthy Living
- Foot Care Clinic
Spring back into exercise!
Click HERE to view the most recent edition of Ringgold County Hospital's monthly wellness newsletter.
10 Fun ways to melt inches
and burn 100 calories
1. Pedal away pounds. Mountain bike for 11 minutes or spin around your neighborhood for 17 minutes. Don’t forget your helmet!
2. Play dodge ball. Have fun with the kids for 19
minutes of calorie-blasting fun!
3. Run around. Use 10 calories per minute when you
take to the streets.
4. Boogie down. Bust out your favorite dance moves
during a 20-minute session.
5. Take a hike. Climb a trail for 16 minutes.
6. Swim yourself slim. Go for 15 minutes of freestyle
or 10 minutes of treading water.
7. Strike a yoga pose. 15 minutes of yoga on your
lunch break can vanquish stress and calories.
8. Shoot hoops. Incinerate calories with a 16-minute
game of basketball.
9. Dig in the dirt. Gardening for 20 minutes yields a
10. Hit the beach volleyball court. Bump, set, and
spike for 12 minutes.
Foot Care Clinic
Ringgold County Hospital offers a Foot Care Clinic twice a month. The clinic is lead by a board certified foot care nurse.
The nurse performs routine foot assessments involving foot inspection and nail trimming. During the foot inspection, the nurse looks for color changes, foot/ankle swelling, temperature changes, decreased sensation, cracks in the skin, bone formations, calluses, ulcers and ingrown toenails. We work collaboratively with your primary care provider (PCP).
Foot Care Clinic is located in the visiting Physicians Clinic area at Ringgold County Hospital.
Please call (641) 464- 4409 to reach the Visiting Physicians Clinic.